Park Tool Single Arm Professional Work Stand w/Micro-Adjust Clamp
Built to withstand the rigors of every day shop use, Park Tool's updated Single Arm Professional Work Stand is the stand of choice for professional mechanics around the world.
• Easily height adjustable from 50" to 62" (128-158cm) utilizing Park's proven Lock Block System
• Includes #105 cast aluminum work tray
• The 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp grips nearly any tube from 7/8” to 3” (23-76mm), including aero tubes
Notes: • The maximum weight holding capacity of the PRS-3.2 is 68 kg (150 lb)
• Stand does not include base. Order part #130 base.
• To mount directly to floor use part #FP-2 Floor Mounting Plate
Differences from the PRS-3OS: • Utilizes lock block system which allows easy and fast height adjustment and a more solid connection between the two upright tubes
• Also includes a new height adjustment pin which locks into place for safety and so it won't be lost.